Thursday 26 November 2009

I'm loving it

Great stuff, Filiz! We should all try and pick the best - most amusing ones for the presentation.

This is what we discussed with Matthew today:

- if we are against propaganda and speak about advertising in the same context, we need to ensure that we convey clear message: Advertising=Propaganda and vice versa.

- both our ideas for presentation - puppet show + Vitruvian man - are strong ideas, but perhaps too strong to use in parallel while presenting. However, Matthew did say that we could do both separately.

In case we still need to refer back to our 'puppet talk', this is what we have so far:

I've got perfect skin because 'I'm worth it'. I always keep perfect timing wearing my rolex watch.
My Nike shoes take me quickly to Tesco's where every little helps. I'm loving it. I'm loving it.
I'm loving it.

See you guys soon :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment